1 post Page 1 of 1
Postby liny195 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:43 am
the Patriots and Packers features Michael Jordan musing about who is the greatest quarterback ever while hyping a rare matchup between Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.Brady acknowledges that it is fun to debate such matters Limited Andre Tippett Jersey , but notes that it is ultimately “a hypothetical question that is truly impossible to answer.” Brady did say that Rodgers has “every skill you need to be a great quarterback” and that the Packers quarterback provides him with a push to be the best player he can be.“What he鈥檚 done as a quarterback, I think it is is inspiring, even for me,” Brady said on WEEI. “I watch his game and it makes me want to get out there and practice and improve because I think he so phenomenal with the way he manages himself in the pocket and his ability to throw the football is unlikely anyone probably in the history of the league. It鈥檚 pretty awesome to watch.”Brady said that he is sure that Sunday’s game in New England “will come down to the wire.”The only other meeting between the two teams with Brady and Rodgers starting came in Green Bay during the 2014 season. The Packers prevailed 26-21 behind two Rodgers touchdown passes and a seven-yard completion to Randall Cobb on third down that allowed them to run out the clock in the fourth quarter. The Patriots are one win away from doing what they always seem to do: Earn a first-round bye in the AFC playoffs.If the Patriots beat the Jets on Sunday (or if the Texans lose) Irving Fryar Jersey Salute to Service , New England will get a first-round playoff bye, just as it has every year since 2010.The last time the Patriots played in the wild card round of the playoffs was in 2009, when they went 10-6, won the NFC East John Hannah Jersey , won at home in the wild card round but then lost at Denver in the divisional round of the playoffs. Incredibly, all but three NFL teams have played in the wild card round more recently than the Patriots: The Bears, who likely will play in the wild card round this season, and the Buccaneers and Browns Authentic Tedy Bruschi Jersey , who haven’t played in the wild card round since 2009 because they haven’t been to the playoffs since 2009.What the Patriots are doing in the 18 years since Tom Brady took over as starting quarterback is the most remarkable run any team has ever had in NFL history. Even if they fall short of making their ninth Super Bowl and winning their sixth with Brady this season, they’re winning with a consistency that no other franchise has ever shown.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Login