2 posts Page 1 of 1
Postby hongwei28 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:26 am
Arizona Cardinals general manager Steve Wilks announced Monday that聽center A.Q. Shipley is out for the season with a torn ACL."The MRI confirms that it is an ACL [injury] Lamar Jackson Jersey ," he said, per ESPN.com. "Very unfortunate situation for him and the team. Tremendous leader, hard worker. When you talk about the DNA that I look for, [he's] a guy that loves the game. Very passionate, gritty. Really was a leader up front, and it's going to be an opportunity for others to step up that this particular time."Shipley posted about the injury on Twitter:AQ Shipley @aqshipleyThanks brother. Hardest news of my life. But youre right come back stronger next yr https://t.co/Ek3jwS7HAyAQ Shipley @aqshipleyThanks buddy!! Will do https://t.co/jWdUsv313iShipley Kolton Miller Raiders Jersey , 32, earned a grade of 61.3 from聽Pro Football Focus聽last year, 28th amongst centers. But his ruggedness and durability have been important for the Cardinals:聽Evan Kaplan @EpKapA.Q. Shipley has played 99.8 percent of the Cardinals offensive snaps in the last 2 seasons...only missed 4 plays. His 2,141 snaps are most in the NFL since 2016. https://t.co/2IjgIbcuhw"I love A.Q., I talked about it last week. He has our kind of DNA, the guy works hard Cheap Mike McGlinchey Jersey , he's real gritty," Wilks told the聽Bickley & Marotta聽radio show Monday, per聽Tyler Drake聽of ArizonaSports.com. "Just聽a true competitor.""I think Shipley does a great job just with his communication, identifying the 'Mike' [linebacker] and setting us up in the right protection," Wilks added Friday, per ESPN. "Everything starts with him. Everybody talks about [his lack of] size Carlton Davis Youth Jersey , length and this and that. But he's gritty. He's dirty. I mean, I love him."Mason Cole, Arizona's third-round draft pick this year, will replace Shipley as the team's starting center.聽"[Shipley鈥檚 injury is] very disappointing, but at the same聽[time] it's an opportunity for Mason Cole to step up and see exactly what he can do," Wilks said Cheap Marcedes Lewis Jersey , according to Drake. "There's a reason why we drafted him. This guy started as a freshman at Michigan, which is hard to do, and you talk about never missing a practice."For the Cardinals, the hope will be that Cole can be as durable as Shipley proved to be in the previous two seasons before Monday's news. Los Angeles County prosecutors say former NBA player Ronald Glen Davis has been charged with attacking a man outside a club in West Hollywood.

The district attorney’s office said Thursday that Davis faces a felony assault charge.

The player, known by the nickname ”Big Baby,” is accused of throwing the victim into a wall during an altercation outside a club on April 8.

Prosecutors say the victim suffered ”great bodily injury.”

Davis was expected to appear in court Thursday. It was not immediately clear if he had an attorney who could comment on his behalf.

Davis played for the Boston Celtics Andy Dalton Youth Jersey , the Orlando Magic and the Los Angeles Clippers.

If convicted, Davis could face up to seven years in prison.

Postby manthan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:06 pm
This is very amazing and helpful article for me. Thank you so much for providing such kind of knowledge with us.
Hard Drive Repair Reset Service
wifi network troubleshoot service
printer troubleshoot repair service
services of virus removal
CCTV Camera service in delhi
AVRiQ
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Login