1 post Page 1 of 1
Postby liyifeng123 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:07 am
"
BEIJING Indians Bob Feller Jersey , Jan. 4 (Xinhua) -- Former NBA players Yi Jianlian and Will Bynum combined 72 points to lead Guangdong past Shanxi 129-112, extending their winning streak to 17 games in the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA) league on Sunday.

Guangdong had 16 wins against one loss in their match record with Shanxi. Their sole defeat came with 121-128 road loss in the 2011-2012 season.

Shanxi worked well behind the arc in the first quarter leading 36-28. At the halftime they still had a 66-65 advantage. Two teams tied 68-68 at the beginning of the third quarter before Guangdong stormed to a 17-0 spell to take the victory. Shanxi were never able to cut the deficit to less than eight points.

Yi had a game-high 42 points and 15 rebounds and Bynum added 30 points and 11 assists for Guangdong. Shanxi's Von Wafer wrapped up 15 points, five boards and eight assists.

Defending champions Beijing Ducks had a 105-89 victory over Fujian at home with former Los Angles Lakers guard Sun Yue made eight of his 13 3-pointer shooting attempts, scoring 26 points.

Last season's runners-up Xinjiang suffered a 110-90 loss to Dongguan. Liaoning won the round 121-112 Indians B.J. Upton Jersey , remaining unbeaten on road this season.

Lester Hudson contributed a game-high 36 points, 10 rebounds and six assists for Liaoning and Liaoning's guard Guo Ailun added 24 points, 10 assists and six rebounds.

Elsewhere, Mike Harris had a triple-double of 31 points Indians Andrew Miller Jersey , 12 boards and 10 assists, to help Qingdao crush Jilin 134-118. Bayi hammered Chongqing 122-103; Zhejiang upset Sichuan 131-111; Tongxi downed Tianjin 117-107; Guangsha edged Foshan 143-140; Shandong thrashed Shanghai 102-81.

"

BEIJING, March 28 (Xinhua) -- Medical experts have stressed the safety of Chinese vaccines and encouraged the public to continue to receive immunizations following a vaccine scandal that has triggered public outrage.

"The vaccines in the market are stable and controllable in terms of their safety and effectiveness," said Wang Junzhi Yonder Alonso Jersey , member of the Expert Committee on Biological Standardization of the World Health Organization (WHO).

"China has set up a national management system that is up to WHO standards to ensure the safety of its vaccines," he said.

Initially, Chinese regulators only conducted examinations of finished vaccines. However, the quality control system has gradually evolved to cover the entire process from vaccine design and production to the finished product Yan Gomes Jersey , according to Wang.

Regulators have also conducted sample inspections of vaccines circulating in the market, the expert said.

In addition to allowing only authorized bodies to provide raw materials, produce and distribute vaccines, China has also introduced the batch release system to ensure vaccine safety Tyler Naquin Jersey , said Yang Xiaoming, chief scientist of the vaccine project under the 863 program, a national government-funded high-tech development initiative.

Under the system, which has covered all vaccine products since 2006 Trevor Bauer Jersey , regulators conduct compulsory inspection and approval of each batch of vaccines before they leave factories. Items that fail inspection or approval shall not be allowed to be be sold or imported.

"The batch release system gears the vaccines to international standards," Yang said.

A sign of endorsement of the quality and management system of Chinese vaccines, China is now lining up vaccines for WHO prequalification, Wang said.

At present Satchel Paige Jersey , the Henan-based Hualan Biological Bacterin Co. Ltd, and the Chengdu subsidiary of China National Biotec Group have been approved by the WHO for their seasonal flu vaccine and Japanese encephalitis vaccine respectively, making them eligible for purchase by the United Nations.

It was revealed earlier this month that improperly stored vaccines worth tens of millions of U.S. dollars had been sold illegally in 20 provincial-level regions since 2011. More than 130 people have been apprehended after they were implicated in the high-profile vaccine scandal.

Wang called for faith in Chinese vaccines and encouraged the public to continue inoculations despite the scandal. "It's more effective and cheaper to prevent a disease than treat it."

The House of Heels Website Rocks!

Home of Heels website is finally open and already it is rocking the web! I saw the announcement on Twitter and couldn’t wait to browse and locate some great high heel pumps or designer shoes to deal with myself with. Women much like me have been expecting a website such as this to come along for a while now and i also am just surprised it hasn’t been done before!

Why are the house of heels website not the same as other online shoe stores will be the amount of detail they put into each article on the high heels. That is mainly an overview site which in turn shows you to buy them for the best price however it makes looking for cool new and and exclusive high heel shoes really easy.

There exists everything on there from hindfoot boots, shoes Roberto Perez Jersey , sandals, wedges, pumps and also the very best designer shoes. Top brands including Steve Madden, FRYE Ricky Vaughn Jersey , Stuart Weitzman, Jessica Simpson and even more are all featured and I expect more should come. I showed all my girlfriends home of heels website and they also all loved it too. Many have bookmarked it, tweeted and facebooked it to other friends while you could literally spend the entire day just looking on here!

After browsing shortly I already found myself a great new set of two steve madden pumps. We are totally deeply in love with them and also the best thing is because were so affordable. I already knew these folks were quite expensive but due to the house of heels website I were find them with about 50% off. This left me with enough to buy a second pair in the separate colour! Happy days around!

Check out the house of heels website for your high heels and designer shoes

Home > Interi. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Hats Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale T-Shirts Wholesale NHL Hoodie Wholesale Nike NFL Hats Wholesale MLB Shirts Cheap Nike NBA T-Shirts Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys
1 post Page 1 of 1

Login